Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Taylor Jenkins Joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ Sales Team in Savannah



Taylor Jenkins Joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ Sales Team in Savannah

Taylor Jenkins affiliates with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Savannah Office located at 6349 Abercorn Street.  Taylor attended the Savannah Arts Academy and previously was an administrative professional for Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners.  Now, as a REALTOR she specializes in residential, first time home buyers in Savannah and is a
Taylor Jenkins
Realtor
Office Phone: (912) 352-1222
Cell Phone: (912) 660-5666
Fax: (912) 356-3622
member of SABOR, GAR and NAR.  “It’s my goal to properly and easily guide my clients through all real estate contracts and negotiations, regardless of complexity and unexpected occurrences,” says Taylor.  She continues, “I knew Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners was the place for me, the minute I walked through the door.  The welcoming atmosphere drew me in!”

Taylor Jenkins may be reached at Taylor.Jenkins@Coldwellbanker.com or at 912-660-5666.

For more information, please contact me at Announcements@mycbpp.com or toll free at 800.505.8111. Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Real Estate Service in Georgia and South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment