Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Stephanie F Hogan joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Savannah Office



Stephanie F Hogan joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Savannah Office located at 6349 Abercorn Street.  Stephanie has honorably served in the United States Army for 12 years as a signal operator and logistics
Stephanie F Hogan
Realtor
Office Phone: (912) 352-1222
Cell Phone: (912) 346-9034
Fax: (912) 356-3622
officer.  She began investing in real estate in 2011 and wanted to pursue her real estate passions by becoming a REALTOR.  She focuses on residential properties in the Savannah and Richmond Hill areas and especially enjoys working with first-time home buyers, veterans and investors.

Stephanie has her BS in Social Work from FSU (Tallahassee FL).  She is originally from Tallahassee and was stationed at Fort Stewart in 2009.  “After living in Savannah, I knew this area is where my family and I would call home.”  “I am fully committed to serving all of my clients’ real estate needs, whatever they are.  From finding a home for a growing family or an addition to an investment portfolio; I guarantee superior service with a smile,” says Stephanie.  She continues, “I have joined Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners because of the unmatched level of support and professionalism offered to me and also to my clients.”

For more information, please contact me at Announcements@mycbpp.com or toll free at 800.505.8111. Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Real Estate Service in Georgia and South Carolina.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete