Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Georgia South Joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ Sales Team



Georgia South Joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ Sales Team


Georgia South has joined Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners as a licensed Real Estate Agent for the Company’s Savannah office at 6349 Abercorn Street.  She concentrates on New Home and Residential Home Buyers and Sellers in the Savannah, Richmond Hill and Pooler areas.

Georgia South
Realtor
Office Phone: (912) 352-1222
Cell Phone: (912) 667-7555
Fax: (912) 365-3622
Georgia’s goal is to, “passionately exceed my clients’ expectations with the personal service I provide for them. “I want my clients to feel they have been treated with a commitment to respect, loyalty and professional knowledge.”  She has enjoyed living in the low country area for over 30 years. She has been married to her husband, Harry South, a native Savannah boy, for 24 years. Together, they are proud parents of two boys, Kyle and Grayson.  Kyle is a sophomore studying at The University of Georgia and Grayson is a junior at Benedictine Military School. After having been a small business owner, then a full-time mom for over 15 years (which she is most proud of!), Georgia is now embarking on her new chapter in Real Estate. She says, “I’ve built two homes and sold a few, and have learned many valuable lessons (some good and some pretty hard ones) which have fueled the passion I have for Real estate. I’m fascinated by all of it! I want to help people find that special place they can call home or sell that place they have called home to start another chapter like I am!”

Georgia chose Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners because, “…they are a leader in the real estate market.  However, I was most impressed with the ‘family-like’ atmosphere that I receive when there.”  Georgia South may be reached at (912) 667-7555 or via email at Georgia.South@coldwellbanker.com

For more information, please contact me at Announcements@mycbpp.com or toll free at 800.505.8111. Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners Real Estate Service in Georgia and South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment