Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Melissa Evans Joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ Sales Team

Melissa Evans has joined Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners as a Realtor for the Company’s Boundary office, located at 1211 Boundary Street. Melissa chose Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners because, “I believe there is a sense of teamwork in the office and the agents that I know here are very professional.” Melissa, who has had her South Carolina real estate license since 2007, will be specializing in residential properties in Beaufort and Bluffton. She looks forward, “to helping my clients find their dream home while also sharing my knowledge of the Lowcountry with them.” As a 28-year resident of Beaufort, Melissa really is a local expert, “I know the neighborhoods and waterfronts throughout the area. I enjoy welcoming people to our area.” She graduated with her BA from the University of SC and is an active member of the community supporting CAPA, HELP, United Way and other local charities. Melissa Evans may be reached at 843.597.4191.

No comments:

Post a Comment