Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

MICHAEL CHERRY NAMED TO COLDWELL BANKER® INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT’S PREMIER

Michael Cherry of Savannah, a sales associate with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners, has earned membership in the company’s International President’s Premier. This award represents the top 1 percent of all sales associates / representatives worldwide in the Coldwell Banker® system qualified for this distinguished award.

“Michael Cherry’s extensive knowledge and understanding of the overall real estate industry and community in Savannah personify the success embodied by the membership in the International President’s Premier,” says Jim Gillespie, chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “It’s this type of attention to detail and dedication that have defined the Coldwell Banker brand for over 100 years, and with Cherry, will continue for years to come.”

“Most home-buying decisions are lifestyle-driven, such as having a baby, getting married or moving after retirement,” says Gillespie. “These types of lifestyle changes occur year-in and year-out, in every kind of market, so despite the headlines focused on economic issues, we continue to see people buy and sell homes.”

“I would like to thank all of my wonderful Sellers and Buyer they are the true reason for my success! Their loyalty and trust in me is the key to my success in this business. I would also like to thank Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners for having faith and confidence in my ability all I ever asked for was a chance and they gave it to me. I have been in Real Estate for almost 8 year now 3 of them with Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners and I have earned several designation and numerous awards throughout my career! I am qualified to do just about anything in real estate. I have listed and sold foreclosures, corporate relocation, military relocation, buying and selling investment properties!,” says Michael. Michael Cherry can be reached at 912.308.4556 or find him online at www.MyCbpp.com.

Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners, established in 1995, is a full-service real estate firm with office locations spanning from Beaufort, South Carolina, through the greater Savannah area to St. Simons Island, Georgia. In addition to listing and selling residential real estate, Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners’ other divisions include commercial real estate, property management, relocation services, new homes, a real estate school, mortgage lending and a publishing/media division. The company’s corporate offices are located at 6349 Abercorn St., Savannah, Georgia. For more information visit their Web site at www.MyCbpp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment