Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Platinum Partners Hosts Education Event with Rick DeLuca


Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners gathered for a very special educational event with guest speaker, Rick DeLuca, at the Savannah Technical College, Crossroads Campus on May 11, 2011.
Rick DeLuca is a renowned speaker holding many accreditations including the owner of an independent real estate company of 193 agents that led the nation in production, averaging 48.6 closed transactions per year per agent. “Rick has been a speaker at the Coldwell Banker Business Conference many times and it was very exciting to be able to open this opportunity to our agents on a personal level,” said Connie Farmer Ray, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners. “From experienced to newly licensed agents, Rick shared systems that allow REALTORS to compete in today’s real estate market.”
The response from the day has been great from all of our agents. Dori Marcovechio raved, “Outstanding! Great ideas from successful Realtor.” “Connie, Thank you for sponsoring the seminar. I had not heard Rick Deluca speak but can tell you I was so glad I went. He kept my attention and I certainly picked up several ideas to try. I am looking forward to putting his ideas to work,” said Judy Ballard. “I really did enjoy the seminar. I received more ideas than anything I’ve attended. It was great,” continued Nancy Avery. James Vivenzio said, “I just wanted to say thank you for bringing Rick Deluca and encouraging us to attend. Like many of us, I have attended a lot of these programs but Rick's style and message really had an impact on me. I have all intentions of applying a number of the activities he spoke about. I'm so glad I attended. Thanks again for all you do.” “Rick DeLuca was extremely informative. He provided a buffet of practical advice that we can use to generate business in today's challenging market. I hung on to his every word. Many thanks to Connie for bring Rick to us,” said Charles Gilyard. “I attended the Rick DeLuca seminar for the second time this week. One major thing that sets him apart from other instructors is his ability to tie everything together so neatly. When he is finished, you have a lot of great information without feeling overwhelmed. His plan is simple and encouraging; a plan that absolutely could work for anyone,” said Rosie Litchfield.

“At Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners it's our mission to create an environment where your business excels through integrity, innovation and being your ‘Platinum Partner’ and it’s through events like this we share our value in education and continuous improvement for our customers and our agents,” said Connie Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment