Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome Gabriel Salazar to our Savannah office!


Gabriel Salazar joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners as a Sales Associate for the Company's midtown office located at 6349 Abercorn Street. Gabriel joins Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners because, “ … of the worldwide name recognition and reputation. After speaking with Broker, Julie Mansfield, I knew CBPP had the training and support to continue to position me as the knowledgeable and successful agent I have aligned myself to be.”

Gabriel’s goal is, “…to provide each client, and their families, with the most knowledgeable and honest services that I can.” Gabriel holds his BS in Business and Accounting from Rutgers University in New Jersey. Gabriel Salazar may be reached at (404) 932-1749 or emailed at gabriel.salazar@coldwellbanker.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment